Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quick round-up of cards

Even with the kitchen mess, I still managed to get myself into a couple online swaps.

Which I would not have joined had I realized just how chaotic my house would be while ONE ROOM was being remodeled.

But I digress.


The first one was for a swap where you make gift tags. This is a tag, but it also opens so it is a card, too. I liked the repeating shapes. And I thought the colors would make it OK to use for a guy's gift. Most of the time the cards are so girly.





The next one is from the same tag swap. I signed up for two spots.
This is just a tag. I used leftover paper from last Christmas. I like the green with the burgundy. It is a little different than normal green-red combos for Christmas.
And I love that stamp I got last year from Cats Pajamas.










The last swap I did (and it will be the last for a while) was for Halloween. I entered for 3x3 and full size cards.
I did another color combo switch up for the 3x3. I don't really like orange, but I went for it. The pumpkin flips open and has "Trick or Treat" inside. And the card itself also opens at the ribbon edge.







The full size card is a tri-fold. And the Boo! on there is just a label from one of those handheld labelmakers.

OK. I think we are caught up on the cardmaking.

No comments: