A few days ago Sona tagged me to post seven things about me. So here I go.
I have done a couple of these before, so I apologize if I repeat something I have used in the past.
1. I have a 38-inch inseam, which makes it tough to find pants. I buy my jeans online and I wear a lot of skirts to work.
2. I would never make it as a vegetarian.
3. I have a serious addiction to cookbooks.
4. I watch a soap opera. Just one. I know. It's shameful. But it makes for good, mindless background while I clean house.
5. I don't have a junk drawer. I have a junk closet. Again, shameful.
6. I have never lived in New England, but I root for the Patriots. And it began before Tom Brady and before they starting winning Super Bowls.
7. I cannot listen to Willie Nelson without crying. It just reminds me too much of dancing with my dad. He liked to do the two-step.
I am not going to tag anyone specifically. But if anyone wants to do this, that would be great.