Saturday, July 14, 2007

That Vincent Thomas is a nice looking bridge

I have this fascination with the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro.

I think this is one of the nicest looking bridges. I like the shape, the arc, the columns, the color... I just like this bridge. As far as bridges go, I think this is an underrated bridge.

Here is a straight shot of Vinnie (I feel I know the bridge well enough to be so familiar.) I got this shot off google images.

It's a nice bridge isn't it?
It's even better at night since they added some funky blue lights along top of the cables. It's deepened my infatuation with the bridge and I keep trying to take photos of it at night, as the car is moving.

I think I have a problem. I like this bridge too much.

But I did get this cool shot last week as I was driving westbound on the bridge away from Long Beach.

No comments: