Friday, February 22, 2008

Back on my feet

I know I have been lax in posting here. I can blame it on the sick thing.
Which seems to be mostly gone now.
Thank goodness.

So, time to get back into the swing of things.
I even made a real dinner last night for the first time in a couple of weeks.
I told manfriend I wanted to cook something simple.
I made roasted rosemary potatoes, steamed broccoli and a quick chicken piccata.
It was soooooooooooooo good. It was just what I wanted.
And, no, sorry, I did not take pictures to post on the other blog.
I was trying to get dinner cooked as quickly as possible since it was 9 by the time I got home last night. Next time I make it, I will take more time.

As for work, it is going OK. Busy as usual. I also am working a sixth day this week.
But it should be an easy day since Sundays are pretty quiet.

So, that has been my life for the past week or so. Sleep, work, sleep, sleep, work.

Maybe the weekend after this one I can get out and do something more interesting.
They just opened a new modern art wing at LACMA. That would be something fun to do.

OK. Sorry to be so boring. I am off to get ready for work now.

No comments: