Monday, February 4, 2008

How's that muffin, Muffin?

Well, my Patriots succeeded in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They looked like the Patriots of old. The pre-Brady Patriots who would get oh so close to a win and let it slip away.

But that is the bad news.

The good news is I was able to get to those strawberry-cream cheese muffins yesterday.

I also made guacamole to have while watching the game and a yummy pot roast for dinner.

I will spare you the guac and pot roast recipes. Mostly because I do not have a recipe for either. It's just how I make it.

And I think guacamole and pot roast recipes are unique to the maker.

But I will throw the pineapple coffee cake recipe at you. That one was a big hit at work, with the manfriend, with my sister, her husband, her co-worker and my mom. Not to mention the people at my office who made it to the pan in time before the cake disappeared.

My plan for today is to run a few errands, do some housework and relax a little.

Oh, and I might make some more soup. My freezer is looking a little lean on such things.

No comments: