Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A long weekend

A beautiful view of a beautiful day from the beach with
the not-so-beautiful name, Rat Beach. No, there were not
rats there. R-A-T stands for Right After Torrance.
I will talk more about this in my next post,
which will deal with Sunday's dive.



It was really only the same two days I usually get for my weekend. But it feels like a lot happened in those two days.

And my body is feeling it this morning.

My weekend started Saturday night with Thai takeout and TV. No problems there.

Sunday was diving. New place, longer hike to get to the water. I will post on that. I have lots of photos.

I visited my sister for a bit that afternoon then went home and turned into a pile of mush.

Dinner was an assortment of Trader Joe's goodies from the freezer: dumplings, samosas, etc.

Monday I got up feeling pretty good. A few twinges in the calves from the scuba adventure.

To help ward that off, I went back to the same place and did the same walk to the water, minus the scuba gear.

After that, home to plan a dinner menu. Then shopping, cooking, cooking and more cooking.

I will post some recipes for a couple things once I get the photos sorted and get more than five minutes to do it.



So (note to self) I need to post:

Sunday's dive
Stuffed pork chop recipe
Mini-potato pancake recipe
How-to on easy roasted tomatoes


If I neglect to have all those things up in the next three days, feel free to give me a virtual slap up side the head.

No comments: