Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Feeling a little devilish today...


Yeah, I feel like I have attitude today. In a good way.


I am trying to lose a little weight and I am down another 3 pounds. Every little bit helps.


I have discovered that I don't necessarily eat all that bad, I just don't think I move enough.


It has been easy modifying my eating habits the bit that was needed. It hasn't been so easy to get back into a fitness routine. But I am trying.


I did a bike ride Sunday after stamping. And I bought an elliptical machine. It is my goal to use that a few times a week and supplement with biking and walking so I don't get bored. Plus I want to start throwing in a little bit of light weights.


I figure if I maintain the good eating habits and up the exercise, I should see even better results.


Anyway... Sunday stamping was fun. I was busy with weekend plans and didn't get to photographing the cards, but I will try to get to that tomorrow morning and get a couple more pictures posted.


For today's art, I have included a copy of a sticker that I have on my fridge. I got it at a flea market a few years ago in Portland, Ore. It just fits my mood today.

No comments: