Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rocking out

I just have to post quickly about how much fun I had last night playing a video game with friends.
The video game? "Rock Band."
I really thought I would just sort of sit back and watch everyone else play.
But I ended up taking a turn on all the "instruments" (guitar, bass and drums) and even singing a few times.
My best vocal performance was "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage.
And I think the drums were my best instrument.
Plus the company was great and the mojitos (my own blend) were the perfect combination of tangy and sweet.
It's been ages since I had a girls night. I really needed it.
We stayed in, ate the snacks I brought, forgot to order pizza because we were having so much fun, ate more of the snacks I brought, drank mojitos and rocked out.
I mean, as much as one can rock out on fake drums and guitars.
I'm not much of a video gamer. But this was a great way to blow off steam.
Sorry. No photos or videos were allowed of this event.

No comments: